We are often asked by our guests where they can eat out, so we have compiled a list of suggestions. It is recommended to book ahead especially during extra busy times. All the options shown are within five miles of Breakers B&B and croydebreaks beach cottages:
1. Blue Groove cafe/bar/restaurant. Open 9am till late for brunch, light bites and main meals. First-come-first-served. No bookings at time of writing.
6. Cafe Croyde Bay – licensed Cafe at Baggy Point with views of the bay. Open daily 9 to 4pm, plus pop-up evening takeaway restaurant thurs, fri, sat (eg: Hoppers, Thai and Cluck fried chicken). Booking not necessary.
18. Williams Arms Braunton – family pub/restaurant famed for its great carvery open 5 to 7.30pm daily plus Sunday roast lunches. Bar menu midday till 7.30pm. First-come-first-served. No bookings taken.
19. Hang Loose – licensed restaurant/cafe with meals day and evening. Bookings essential.
Contact: 01271 813633
20. Bay View Farm Fish n Chips takeaway (at Bay View campsite), Stoned Pizzas mobile van, Miles Fish n Chips mobile van, and others at various locations.
There are other pubs, cafes and restaurants in Braunton, Woolacombe and further afield, but these are the closest to where you are staying in our guesthouse or beach cottages at www.croydebreaksindevon.co.uk We hope you enjoy a memorable meal at one or two of the eateries shown….and, if you discover a gem we haven’t listed, please let us know!